- Barlow Planetarium – Travel through space at the Barlow Planetarium.
- Historic Downtown Neenah – Quaint historic downtown offers a variety of specialty shops and restaurants.
- Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass – Visit the world’s foremost collection of decorative glass paperweights.
- EAA AirVenture – Take flight with the World’s greatest aviation celebration.
- Building for Kids Children’s Museum – Discover your inner child at The Building for Kids Children’s Museum.
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center – Visit the Performing Arts Center to catch a ballet, comedy, drama, opera, or musical.
- Fox River Mall – Shop ’til you drop at the Fox River Mall.
- Fox Valley Symphony – Experience an evening of music and culture with Fox Valley Symphony.
- Hearthstone Historic House Museum – Take a step back in history and visit the world’s first home to be lit by hydro-electricity.
- High Cliff State Park – Explore nature around Wisconsin’s largest lake, Lake Winnebago.
- Loop the Little Lake Trail – The “Loop,” is a 3.5 mile route that links three communities while creating connections for bicycle and pedestrian recreation with scenic vistas and access to Little Lake Butte des Morts.
- Neenah Historical Society – Uncover Neenah’s history with the Neenah Historical Society.
- Plamann County Park – Meander through the children’s farm, take a hike on Cow Path Trail, or throw a round of discs on the disc golf course. Fun for the entire family!
- Skyline Comedy Cafe – Laugh with the best names in stand-up comedy.
- History Museum at the Castle – Watch the history of the Fox Valley come alive at the History Museum. Located in a former Masonic Temple, the History Museum features the AKA Houdini and In Her Own Words: Edna Ferber exhibits.
- Wisconsin Timber Rattlers – Enjoy America’s pastime and catch a baseball game with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.
- Lambeau Field – Visit historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay. Observe training camp and tour the Packers Hall of Fame.
- Outlet Shoppes at Oshkosh – Over 40 Outlet Stores are just a short drive away.
- Heckrodt Wetland Reserve – 76-acre nature reserve with habitats including forested wetland, cattail marsh, open water, prairie, open field, and upland forest. Located in Menasha.
- Bubolz Nature Preserve – Over 8.5 miles of trails, in Appleton offers year round access to nature. The trail systems has five trail options for hiking, walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Educational programming and recreational opportunities.
- 1,000 Islands Environmental Center – Located on Fox River in Kaukauna. Multiple trails to hike on, fishing piers, a canoe launch, and an Environmental Center with mounted animal collections and other learning opportunities.
- Trout Museum of Art – Inspires and connects all people through creative experiences and the visual arts.
Attractions Nearby Neenah
Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
Find all the best places to stay, play, and dine in the Fox Valley with the Fox Cities Chamber website.
Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau
Check out everything the Fox Valley has to offer. Visit the bureau’s calendar of events online or order a visitor’s guide for a complete listing of restaurants, shops, and attractions in the Fox Cities.
For Neenah information visit this website! Discover great places to shop, dine and events in Neenah.
Cities Nearby Neenah
- Appleton, 7 miles
- Oshkosh, 13 miles
- Fond du Lac, 35 miles
- Green Bay, 35 miles
- Sheboygan, 60 miles
- Stevens Point , 65 miles
- West Bend, 75 miles
- Madison, 100 miles