- Barlow Planetarium – Travel through space at the Barlow Planetarium.
- Bergstrom-Mahler Museum – Visit the world’s foremost collection of decorative glass paperweights.
- EAA AirVenture – Take flight with the World’s greatest aviation celebration.
- The Building for Kids Children’s Museum – Discover your inner child at The Building for Kids Children’s Museum.
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center – Visit the Performing Arts Center to catch a ballet, comedy, drama, opera, or musical show.
- Fox River Mall – Shop ’til you drop at the Fox River Mall.
- Fox Valley Symphony – Experience an evening of music and culture with Fox Valley Symphony.
- Hearthstone Historic House Museum – Take a step back in history and visit the world’s first home to be lit by hydro-electricity.
- High Cliff State Park – Explore nature around Wisconsin’s largest lake, Lake Winnebago.
- Neenah Historical Society – Uncover Neenah’s history with the Neenah Historical Society.
- Plamann County Park – Meander through the children’s farm, take a hike on Cow Path Trail, or throw a round of discs on the disc golf course. Plamann County Park has fun for the whole family!
- Skyline Comedy Cafe – Crack up with the best names in stand-up comedy. With acts from the Tonight Show, the Late Show with David Letterman, and Comedy Central, you are guaranteed to have a barrel of laughs!
- The History Museum at the Castle – Watch the history of the Fox Valley come alive at the History Museum. Located in a former Masonic Temple, the History Museum features such exhibits as the AKA Houdini and In Her Own Words: Edna Ferber exhibits.
- Wisconsin Timber Rattlers – Enjoy America’s pastime and catch a baseball game with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.
- Lambeau Field – Visit historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay. Observe training camp and tour the Packers Hall of Fame.
- The Outlet Shoppes at Oshkosh – Over 40 Outlet Stores are just a short drive away.
- Trestle Trail Bridge – Take a leisurely walk on he trestle trail which spans Little Lake Butte des Morts, from Fritse Park in the Town of Menasha to the City of Menasha near the Menasha Locks.
Attractions Nearby Neenah
- Bay Beach Amusement Park, 48 miles
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, 47 miles
- Carlsten Art Gallery, 68 miles
- Oneida Nation Museum, 35 miles
- Green Bay Botanical Gardens, 40 miles
- Green Bay Sky Divers, 51 miles
- Lambeau Stadium, 40 miles
- Northeastern Wisconsin Zoo, 50 miles
- SentryWorld Golf Course, 68 miles
- Stevens Point Brewery, 68 miles
Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
Find all the best places to stay, play, and dine in the Fox Valley with the Fox Cities Chamber website.
Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau
Check out everything the Fox Valley has to offer. Visit the bureau’s calendar of events online or order a visitor’s guide for a complete listing of restaurants, shops, and attractions in the Fox Cities.
For Neenah information visit this website! Discover great places to shop, dine and events in Neenah.
Cities Nearby Neenah
- Appleton, 7 miles
- Oshkosh, 13 miles
- Fond du Lac, 35 miles
- Green Bay, 35 miles
- Sheboygan, 60 miles
- Stevens Point , 65 miles
- West Bend, 75 miles
- Madison, 100 miles