You know you’re getting married, but have you thought about where? The venue you choose is one of the most important aspects of wedding planning, and Bridgewood has your venue figured out. Here are the top 5 items to think about when selecting your venue:
– Space: Determine the venue size that will best suit the number of guests you plan to invite.
– Anything included: Does the venue offer any added perks when you make reservations? Bridgewood offers champagne toasts, complimentary items like rooms for rehearsal dinner and gift opening; a golf cart for the bride, groom, and photographer; an overnight stay in a whirlpool room; a gift certificate for an anniversary stay; a bottle of champagne and chocolates waiting in your suite after the wedding; an event coordinator who is with you the entire planning process and present the day of for set-up; and indoor/outdoor picture locations.
– Restrictions: Consider any restrictions you may face with the location you choose.
– Accommodations: Aside from your wedding, what accommodations does the venue offer? Your guests can make room reservations at Bridgewood and take the elevator to their nearby rooms, instead of a vehicle or alternate transportation.
– Date: Figure out a time range that includes the day you’d like to plan your wedding. This way, you’re prepared with other dates that will work for you in the situation that you can’t choose the exact day you want. Venues book up fast.
We take great pride in knowing that it’s your wedding, and it’s your day. We’ll make it everything you hoped for and more. Select Bridgewood as your wedding venue. If you have any questions, please contact Myranda Meyer, Wedding and Event Coordinator, at (920) 967-4350 ext. 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out this video to learn more!